It takes a lot of time and boring red tape to complete a Medicare Set-Aside Allocation (MSA) so your client can get a settlement. So don’t do it.
From now on, let the experienced professionals at Med-Law Connection prepare the MSAs for your workers’ compensation cases.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) require an MSA for anyone claiming workers’ compensation if they meet current Medicare guidelines.
Here’s What We Will Do for You
- Confirm the need for an MSA
- Determine if any conditional payments have been made
- Review the medical record thoroughly
- Review payment history
- Get detailed recommendations for future medical care from the physicians
- Determine what standards of care apply; that includes a literature search
- Work with all concerned to find the best way to administer the MSA
- Submit MSA and supporting documents to CMS for approval
Providing a complete, timely report to CMS will accomplish two things:
- Expedite the settlement for your client
- Ensure your client’s claim-related medical needs will be covered for the rest of their life.